- Open a new tab in your web browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc), type helpdesk.sd35.bc.ca in to your address bar, and press enter. Alternatively click on the blue “Create a Ticket” button on the left side of this webpage.
- Log in using your district credentials. Your username will be your employee number and your password will be your district account password
- Select a Request Type, and a sub-request type if needed.
- Fill out the Subject, Request Detail, Location, and Room fields.
- Select the device you are experiencing the issue on from the ‘My Assets’ list. Do this by clicking on the blue asset number beside your device. After making the selection it will show up under the ‘Ticket Assets’ section
- Click the “Save” button at the bottom left of your screen.
You will receive a confirmation email as well as email updates whenever the ticket is worked on.